"In life one and one don't make twoAnd I found him. :-)
One and one make one
And I'm looking for that free ride to me
I'm looking for you"
Of course, at some point, we're going to want to expand that oneness. Not for awhile, of course. It's nice to be able to leave our apartment without worrying about getting someone to feed the fish, or watch the cat, or exercise the dog. It's nice to be able to enjoy each other without worrying about being interrupted or needed by another human being.
Sometimes, though, I get a pang when I see someone else's pet, or, dare I say it, someone else's child. And I get that sudden urge to nest. Happily, they're not overwhelming urges. I know I'm not ready to give up my newly married life with just the two (one) of us yet.
Besides, even if I wanted a kitten, I can't ever have one of those adorable balls of fluff. Allergies would be the death of me.
And even though I totally want to have a puppy someday, that day is not today. Regardless of the fact that we can't have one in our apartment, I am still getting used to being a housewife, and that in itself is enough to keep me busy right now.^^Like Aiden. So cute!


Totally thought being around kids would help me get my baby fix. Nope, every once in a while when I hold them I'm like, aw, I want one. Granted I want one in live 3-4 years, but still I want one! I understand sorta, except you're a step ahead of me! :)
ReplyDelete