Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Noviembre

 Man, November has been a busy month. I got a laptop, Andrew and I celebrated 3 months of marriage, we babysat the 3 month old son of our friends Sally and Justin, and I spent a week and a half on the overnight shift. One more night to go still, actually. So it's been a bit hectic.

Also, my sister and her family are in town for the holiday. My other sister is going to be out of town on Thanksgiving, so we had a pre-Thanksgiving day feast at her house on Sunday. It was way fun with both my sisters' dogs there... one was the size of a cat, while the other was a Labradoodle. Lots of pictures were taken and there was much rejoicing.


 We're still having Thanksgiving on Thursday as well, and we plan to make stops at my parents' and his parents' homes. Since it's our first holiday season as a married couple, we're not hosting anything at our place, which is a good thing due to my work schedule, and the fact that we have no holiday decorations yet. So sad.
We plan to also go to the Otters' hockey game Thursday night, as it's a tradition in the Chernauskas household, one I'm certainly up for implementing, since I love hockey! I'm glad both sets of in-laws live in Erie - it makes the holidays that much easier to navigate.

Speaking of the holidays, certain people have mentioned they have no idea what to get me for Christmas. I don't really need much of anything, but I made an Amazon Wish List anyway to help them out :-P There's not much on it currently, but I'm sure I'll think of a few more things eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment